12.11.2013

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: FOR YOUR FRIENDS

Since I am finally done exams, I can shift some of my attention back to blogging. I hated to go so long without a post, especially in December when there are so many great things to share! So, I decided to put together a few holiday gift guides - for your best friend, your boyfriend, and fun stocking stuffers that will be great to give to anyone. To start things off, here is the gift guide for amigos, but these gifts could (and should) be included on your own wish list too! 


ONE. Kate Spade Kitty iPhone Case ($45) TWO. Lush 'Celestial' Face Moisturizer ($25)
THREE. Tartan Scarf ($30) FOUR. Lorac Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette ($60) 
FIVE. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in 'Plum' ($26)  SIX. 'Eleanor & Park' by Rainbow Rowell ($14) 
SEVEN. 'Flannel' Bath & Body Works Candle ($22)  EIGHT. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 ($99)

Happy holidays & happy shopping!

8 comments:

  1. I really want to try that lip balm! It looks amazing! Great picks!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On your birthday you get a little pair for free from Sephora (if you are apart of their points club) and I fell in love with the brand!

      Delete
  2. That camera looks adorable. And the lib balm seems wonderful!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the camera on Gal Meets Glam and thought it was an awesome present too! xo

      Delete
  3. Great choices! I love Sugar! ALways my go-to!
    X
    SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com
    https://www.keatonrow.com/stylist/saraberman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a few of these items already, but the rest are definitely on my wish list :)

      Delete