12.16.2013

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: FOR THE BOYS

I originally was just going to create a gift guide for your boyfriend, but when I was putting this post together I realized that any of these gifts would also be perfect for a brother, dad, or guy friend. I tend to be slightly last minute with Christmas gifts, thinking about ideas for a while but waiting a while to pick them up, so hopefully some of you who are stuck will find this helpful!




ONE. Ralph Lauren Hat ($50) TWO. Portable Phone Charger ($20)
THREE. iPod Shuffle ($50) FOUR. L.L. Bean Fleece Lined Plaid Shirt ($69) 
FIVE. Swiss Army Knife ($50)  SIX. Fossil Watch ($120) SEVEN. L.L. Bean Slippers ($40)  

Happy holidays & happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Love the slipper idea!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am re-buying that pair for my boyfriend this year for Christmas. He has worn them for a few years and even though they are still in pretty good shape, I thought it was about time for a new pair. They are also only $40 which is great xo

      Delete
  2. That watch would be such a great gift.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that exact one for my boyfriend a couple years back and he loves it! A leather strap is a nice way to change up the typical all metal watches most guys wear.

      Delete