1. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque: This stuff is amazing. Use it on damp hair after you it's washed and towelled dried it, leave it in for 7 minutes, rinse, and your hair feels so healthy and smooth. I use it at least once a week.
2. St. Ives Naturally Green Tea Facial Scrub: I've used St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years, but their new green tea version is my favourite. This scrub isn't too grainy, and it has salicylic acid acne medication to help clear breakouts and reduce redness. I has a soothing quality about it.
3. MAC Blush in 'Pinch O' Peach': This isn't just a summer favourite, but my favourite blush of all time. I know thats a grand claim, but it's the perfect pinky peach colour. I even prefer this to the popular MAC blush 'Fleur Power'.
4. MAC Eyeshadow in 'All That Glitters': Sweep this all over your lid when you are in a rush in the morning, or use it with a darker shade for a night out. Such an easy to wear shade.
5. Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch': This is a very new favourite since I only bought it last week, but I'm glad I finally picked it up. It has a light, sheer pink colour, but the lip balm gives great moisture.
6. Chanel 'Chance' Eau Tendre: This isn't a new favourite since I got it last year; however, I've worn this perfume the entire summer. It's so light and fresh, but has a crisp fruity scent. It's love in a bottle.
7. Real Techniques Eyeshadow Brush: I've reviewed two Real Techniques brushes before, and this one doesn't disappoint. It stacks up to MAC's 217 eyeshadow brush, a beauty cult favourite.
What was one of your favourite summer products?
I'm always looking for new things to try out!